Tagged by Grace, who is participating in a contest further up-stream. I won’t do the tagging, but play along if you like.
So here are my answers:
1. Why did you start blogging? Because Amy bullied me into it! (glad she did, now)
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why? I still really want to go to so many places! Greece, Italy, Israel, Germany….and more.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what? My fifth grade teacher, Mr Grossman was so awesome. He encouraged my love of reading and history and accepted me as I was, while telling me that being like everyone else wasn’t the way to go.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do? I think Thomas Jefferson and Ronald Reagan work for today’s mood.
5. Toilet paper – over or under?Absolutely over, all the time.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible. No Idea, really. Even the bad stuff sometimes led to good things later..
7. Tell about your pets – if any.Two little doggies. But, you probably know that!
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. A not-so-small town that still thinks it’s a small town.