Marlyn over at Stuff and Nonsense thinks so. Or, at least it would appear so…since she gave me this nifty Blog Award. So thanks for thinking of me, Marlyn!
The rules say:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Will do.
2. Share 7 things about yourself. Okay
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (Um…no. That’s a lot of folks to give a lot of work to. )
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award. (see above. I have lots of favs; when I honor them, I’ll let ’em know, without giving them so much to do)
Here we go…
Seven things about me:
1. My house is white with marina blue trim, and has been for 19 yrs. (even after re-painting)
2. I have tons of movies on video tape….still.
3. I believe that chocolate is one of the four food groups.
4. I’m on a neverending search for a comfortable, cute pair of shoes.
5. Too many books, not enough time.
6. It seems to freak people out to find that I enjoy Reggae music
7. I can, and sometimes do, play the accordian.
LOL…I stole facts 3-5 directly from Marlyn….I guess we’re kind of alike. 🙂