I’m a reader. I know lots of you out there are readers too. So the question of the day is, “what book or series of books do you find yourself reading over and over again”?
I have a number of books that fit this category in my life.
1. The Hobbit and the Lord of The Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein
2. The Pern books, by Anne McCaffrey
3. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
4. A Little Princess and The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
5. The Prydain Series by Lloyd Alexander
I’m pretty sure they may be others, but those were the ones that came quickly to mind. So fess up, what do you read and re-read? I really DO want to know!