Amy had this on her blog and I was quite intrigued with the idea of the interview. I didn’t get to pick the questions, just for the record! And, if you want me to interview you – just read the instructions at the bottom of this post!
1) What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Well, that is probably staying up late checking Ravelry and the blogs I read. I know I should go to bed, but…
2) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
This is a hard one. I’m having trouble picturing what that future will look like. Hubby Dearest will not have retired, all the kids will be gone, what about me? Will I be a Grandma? Will any of my kids and their spouses live anywhere near here? I’m sorry. I really have more questions than answers for that one.
3) If you found a $10 bill in your purse, what would you do with it?
Go out to lunch? Finding $10 in my purse these days isn’t as rare as it used to be!
4) What is one thing you wanted to be sure your boys knew before they left(leave) your home?
We wanted them to know how to handle their money. Their bills are their responsibility, not anyone elses. When you mis-handle your money, it can seriously affect others, not just you, so please think before you spend and PLEASE keep a written record of your transactions!! ( I’m not saying we were successful, but we tried)
5) If you could meet one person – who’s alive today – who would it be and why?
This is another tough question. I don’t have a particular hero who is alive who I would want to meet. I’m not generally star struck, either, so no actor, singer, or athlete comes to mind. With that said, there are several people who I would like to meet. They are other bloggers or Ravelers out there who I chat with often and would love to spend some time with. Alison H, Monica, Grace, Lisa, Holly, and Hilary from Germany come quickly to mind! I’ve been fortunate to have had the chance to meet Chan and YarnYenta already. 🙂
For those of you who might want to be interviewed, here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.